Roasted Potato Wedges
Potato wedges are great as a snack or as a side dish, for lunch as well as for dinner. Ready to make some easy but tasty wedges? Here's how:
- 4 small to medium Potatoes (preferably firm boiling)
- Olive oil
The spices you use to season the potatoes are totally up to you. Here's the seasoning I did:
1. Cut the potatoes in half and cut the halves in wedges shapes like in the pictures below.
2. Drizzle some olive oil on the wedges and give it a nice toss.
3. Sprinkle the seasoning, add a generous amount and toss it all again.
4. Put the wedges in the oven and let it bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
|Serving tip: Tuna salad and sweet corn|
This recipe is inspired from Pick Up Limes, so go take a look at the original recipe if you'd like to!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed and make these delicious wedges as well!